Portfolio Review 2015 Curators’ Choice Selection
Congratulations to our 5 selected Curator’s Choice Portfolio Artists for 2015. Each year Pro Arts Jersey City invites visual artists to gain valuable feedback on their portfolios with 20 minute one on one review sessions from prominent gallerists and curators at its annual Portfolio Review.This year, on Saturday, March 3rd, at Jersey City’s City Hall in Downtown Jersey City. Each Reviewer selected one top portfolio from the portfolios and selected artists will exhibit their work in the upcoming Curator’s Choice Exhibit. The Top selections this year are:
- Jeanne Brasile Director of the Walsh Gallery at Seton Hall University : Christine Barney
- Virginia Fabbri Butera Ph.D. , Director,Therese A. Maloney Art Gallery : Joel Simpson
- Shlomit Dror, Independent Curator at Curator in Residence at Residency Unlimited, Curator 2014 NJ Arts Annual, Newark Museum: Suprina Kenney
- Donna Gustafson Curator Zimmerli Art Museum: Gail Winbury
- Judith Page, nationally recognized artist, curator, writer and educator : Kerry Kolenut
The dates and times and location for the exhibit and reception to be announced in the near future.